I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. – Florence Nightingale
Self love means not allowing yourself to make excuses EVER. Once we do, we enter the rabbit hole of victim and blame.
We are in control of how our lives pan out, so take the reigns.
Do one thing today to accomplish a goal. Here are some suggestions to get you moving:
- Journal about how you feel
- Write a list with action items
- Talk to someone about your goal
- Listen to a motivating song or podcast
- Go for a walk outside
- Watch a show, documentary, or video related to your goal
- Read a blog, book, or article
These are easy ways to get you going in the right direction. Get you in the flow and the right mindset to get you towards your goals.
What do you do when you feel stuck? What are some ways to get you in the right mindset?
“No excuses. If you aren’t good at something, work harder, work smarter.” – Darren Hardy, The Compound Effect